- check out this announcement (www.massage33.com)
- an ad will be placed in QX Magazine (UK) - 12 May edition with a release in QX's newsletter
Here is the final list of new features/fixes for the forthcoming iStayHealthy upgrade v1.1
HIV Drugs Menu
- The medication selection has been completely revamped. Instead of the 'wheel' users will be able to select from a list of medication, each entry containing an image of the medication, the full drug name as well as commercial name. Drugs will be divided into types such as 'combination tablets', protease inhibitors, nucleoside/nucleotide reverse transcriptase inhibitors (NRTI/NtRTI) etc.
- Users will be able to tap on their current medication and make a note in case they miss a dose.
Other Medication Menu
- When creating a new 'other medication' entry, users will also be able to enter a dose in mg.
- The list with 'Other Medication' has been redesigned as some of the longer drug names got truncated.
- Users will be able to enter the CD4 percentage (CD4/CD8 ratio) as well as the CD4 cell count result
- the chart section in portrait mode will show 3 sections, CD4, CD4% and Viral Load.
- in landscape mode users will be able to select between CD4/Viral Load and CD4%/Viral Load.
- the Viral Load vertical axis will get an indicator for 'undetectable'. The maximum value for Viral Load will be limited to 1000000 (instead of 10000000).
- Completely revamped and redesigned. Will include a number of additional info instead of just CD4 and Viral Load.
The new version is currently being finalised and tested and should be submitted to the Apple AppStore end of May.