- medication list (HIV drugs) is completely reworked. Each medication is listed with a photo for ease of identification. Users can also select all the combination drugs they have been prescribed in one.
- Make a note in case you forget to take your medication. Simply click on your HIV drugs in the HIV drugs tab and enter the date when you forgot to take them. A feature you hopefully won't need to make use of.
- CD4 % is now listed as well as CD4 count and Viral Load.
There are 2 minor issues that crept into the last version.
- undetectable Viral Loads will not show up in the charts.
- when adding other (non HIV) medication the Date cell doesn't bring up the date selector.
I fixed both issues and will submit a maintenance release (v1.1.1) to Apple iTunes within the next couple of days.