- 'Undetectable' Viral Loads didn't show up in the viral load charts. Fixed.
- 'Undetectable' text font changed in charts to make it more readable.
- Adding a non-HIV drug in 'Other Meds' - the start date cell didn't work. Fixed.
- Adding an alert - changing the label text reverted to the original after changing Repeats or Sounds. This is fixed, and the label text remains.
- Changing the alert: the sound file name had its file extension (.caf) added. This could lead to multiple additions, e.g. xylophone.caf.caf. This has been fixed, and no extension is added.
Saturday, 4 June 2011
iStayHealthy 1.1.1 Submitted today
I submitted a new maintenance release of iStayHealthy today. This addresses the following issues: