I submitted another maintenance release today. This will include the following
- Fix 1: empty cells when editing an existing Result, Alert or Other Medication.
- Fix 2: When selecting a sound in the Add/Edit Alert tool, the sound continued to play even when exiting the tool.
- Fix 3: In Edit Alert - sometimes the previously selected sound wasn't ticked (checkboxed)
- Fix 4: In Edit Alert - the time label would always show the current time - instead of the previously set alert time
In addition to that I
- modified the Other Medication tool slightly. Users can now change the name as well as the dose. I did that because sometimes the same medication may come in different names - even though it still is the same drug.
- Cleaned up most of the graphics elements. Mostly, because they were too big.
With this iStayHealthy should be working absolutely fine on iOS 5 - just as it did on iOS4.